Here is something Evangilique might like!
Angel Hair pasta with Chicken
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- bonless, skinless chicken, cut into chunks
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup baby spinach (remove stems)
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Salt the water well, and add pasta.
- Heat a large skillet over low heat.
- Add oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper. Cook until the oil sizzles (about 7-10 minutes).
- Add lemon juice, half-and-half, and a ladle of the pasta water to the garlic oil mixture.
- Turn up the heat to medium until the sauce begins to bubble.
- Drain pasta – DO NOT RINSE.
- Add the pasta, zest, and 1/2 c. Parmesan to the cream sauce. Toss for a minute or two. Add chicken and spinach, and toss until well distributed. Top with remaining cheese.