Need a tasty side dish for your backyard BBQ today?? How about something healthy AND full of flavor?
What you’ll need:
- 8 slices bacon
- 2 heads fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups sharp Cheddar cheese,
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/8 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble.
- In a large bowl combine broccoli, cheese, bacon, and onion
- Prepare the dressing in a small bowl by whisking together the re wine vinegar, sugar, pepper, salt, mayo, and lemon juice.
- Combine dressing with salad, mixing well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!