It’s Friday…how about some pizza or pork chops…or both!
What you’ll need:
- 5 boneless pork chops
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 5 slices tomato (1/2-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 slices mozzarella cheese
- Disposable aluminum pan and tin foil
- Heat your outdoor grill to medium.
- Season chops with salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the chops in the bottom of a disposable aluminum pan
- Top each with one tomato slice.
- Divide the basil, oregano, and garlic between the chops.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, about 25 minutes. (An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F or 63 degrees C).
- Remove the pan from the grill.
- Top each pork chop with a slice of mozzarella cheese.
- Replace the aluminum foil over the pan and wait allow cheese to melt 3 to 5 minutes, before serving.