I made this yesterday and it turned out really well.
Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ light brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks or chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease a 9×5-inch loaf pan, preferably glass.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Blend well.
- Mash bananas until there are no lumps. Beat butter and sugar in separate bowl until light and fluffy. Add milk, cinnamon, vanilla and eggs one at a time while mixing.
- Stir in dry mixture until blended. Fold in chocolate chunks or chips until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Depending on your oven this can take an hour to an hour and a half. If the top starts browning but the inside is still not done, loosely cover with tinfoil and complete cooking process.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing.
Great post with interesting content!
Can’t wait for more!
Best wishes, R